martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Hello!

Hey guys,

My name is Eric and I'm a network engineer living in Monterrey City in Mexico. I'm used to work mostly with Cisco technologies, even though I've had some experiences with other vendors but Cisco is my passion, despite several difficulties I've encountered through my short career hehe.

While I enjoy working with Cisco in my everyday job I noticed that all my experiences handling different technologies (like Collaboration, Routing & Switching, Wireless, Data Center, Virtualization) could become handy for other people, and even for myself! Because sometimes I even forget things I did after some time has passed.

So for that matter I decided to make a little blog to share all the crazy stuff that happens in the (sometimes) interesting life of this mexican IT guy.

PS. I'm new to this blogging thing, so bare with me...